- HDIt Will be ChaosIt Will be Chaos2018HD1h 33m5 views
- HDGeneration Iron 2Generation Iron 22017HD1h 46m4 views
From the director of Generation Iron, comes the anticipated sequel that will depict 5 of the top bodybuilding and fitness mega-stars on a quest of achieving the ultimate physique and taking it to the next extreme level. In the world...
Director: Vlad Yudin
- HDDeathgripDeathgrip2017HD0h 53m3 views
For the last two years, Fairclough and Porter have traveled to every inhabited continent on the planet with a simple goal: to show the world a new vision of mountain biking. Joined on this quest by a collection of the...
Director: Clay Porter
- HDWhat We StartedWhat We Started2018HD1h 10m8 views
Bert Marcus and Cyrus Saidi present an informed and absorbing exploration of the history of EDM, boosted by an energetic soundtrack and anchored by the personal stories of legendary DJ Carl Cox and superstar newcomer Martin Garrix. Insights from numerous...
- HDThe Strange Name MovieThe Strange Name Movie2017HD0h 52m10 views
- HDTawai: A voice from the forestTawai: A voice from the forest2017HD1h 41m11 views
Explorer Bruce Parry visits nomadic tribes in Borneo and the Amazon in hope to better understand humanity's changing relationship with the world around us.
- HDAida's SecretsAida’s Secrets2016HD1h 35m8 views
Family secrets, lies, high drama and generations of contemporary history unspool in this international story that begins with World War II and concludes with an emotional 21st-century family reunion. Izak was born inside the Bergen-Belsen displaced persons camp in 1945...
- HDFaces Places
- HDBlue Gold: American Jeans
- HDGuy Martin's World War 1 Tank
- HDFastballFastball2016HD1h 27m9 views
Since 1912, baseball has been a game obsessed with statistics and speed. Thrown at upwards of 100 miles per hour, a fastball moves too quickly for human cognition and accelerates into the realm of intuition. Fastball is a look at...
Director: Jonathan Hock
- HDHealHeal2017HD1h 48m5 views
A documentary film that takes us on a scientific and spiritual journey where we discover that by changing one's perceptions, the human body can heal itself from any disease.
Director: Kelly Noonan Gores
- HDKygo: Live at the Hollywood Bowl
- HDIron Men
- HDBobby Robson: More Than a ManagerBobby Robson: More Than a Manager2018HD1h 44m14 views
- HDTake Your PillsTake Your Pills2018HD1h 27m9 views
Every era gets the drug it deserves. In America today, where competition is ceaseless from school to the workforce and everyone wants a performance edge, Adderall and other prescription stimulants are the defining drugs of this generation.
Director: Alison Klayman
- HDFerrari 312BFerrari 312B2017HD0h 0m5 views
In a race against time and all odds, the revolutionary F1 racing car Ferrari 312B will get back on the Monaco circuit, 46 years later, under the wing of it’s creator, the genius engineer Mauro Forghieri.
Director: Andrea Marini
- HDThe Director and The JediThe Director and The Jedi2018HD1h 35m7 views
An intimate documentary delving into Rian Johnson’s process as he comes in as a director new to the Star Wars universe. A fan since childhood, he sets out to make the most powerful Star Wars movie he can. Navigating the...
Director: Anthony Wonke
- HDHarry Potter - A History Of MagicHarry Potter – A History Of Magic2017HD1h 0m16 views
A thrilling journey through legends, belief and folklore, this film goes behind the scenes with the British Library as they search to tell that story through objects in their collection, in an ambitious new exhibition: Harry Potter: A History Of...
- HDDemon HouseDemon House2018HD1h 51m16 views
As mass hysteria breaks-out over an alleged demonic possession in an Indiana home, referred to as a “Portal to Hell,” Ghost Adventures host and paranormal investigator Zak Bagans buys the house, sight unseen, over the phone. He and his crew...
Director: Zak Bagans
- HDNeat: The Story of BourbonNeat: The Story of Bourbon2018HD1h 15m4 views
Neat is a documentary that dives into the rich and storied world of bourbon. Exploring it's colorful history, charismatic characters, and uniquely American process, the film is a celebration of the time, artistry, and relationships that make for America's only...
Director: David M. Altrogge
Cast: Freddie Johnson
- HDGrace Jones: Bloodlight and BamiGrace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami2017HD1h 55m2 views
- HDJaneJane2017HD1h 30m3 views
Drawing from never-before-seen footage that has been tucked away in the National Geographic archives, director Brett Morgen tells the story of Jane Goodall, a woman whose chimpanzee research revolutionized our understanding of the natural world.
Director: Brett Morgen
Cast: Jane Goodall
- HDRed TreesRed Trees2017HD1h 27m4 views
Award-winning filmmaker, Marina Willer (Cartas da Mãe), creates an impressionistic visual essay as she traces her father’s family journey as one of only twelve Jewish families to survive the Nazi occupation of Prague during World War II. Photographed by Academy...
Director: Marina Willer
Cast: Tim Pigott-Smith
- HDThe Price Of Fame
- HDThe Punk VoyageThe Punk Voyage2017HD1h 40m3 views
In December 2016 a remarkable chapter in music history was closed as the Finnish punk rock band Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät (PKN) retired. Punk Voyage is a feature length documentary film about the last years of the band, with all the...
- HDBig TimeBig Time2017HD1h 33m3 views
Big Time gets up close with Danish architectural prodigy Bjarke Ingels over a period of six years while he is struggling to complete his largest projects yet, the Manhattan skyscraper W57 and Two World Trade Center.
Director: Kaspar Astrup Schröder
Cast: Bjarke Ingels
- HDEx Libris: New York Public Library
- HDLet It Fall: Los Angeles 1982-1992